Available from August 26, 2013
855 Makahiki Way
Honolulu, HI 96826
Click here for map
- Well maintained 1 bedroom, 1 full bath, full kitchen, 600sq ft.
- Carpeted bedroom and living room
- Wood flooring in hallway and kitchen
- Building constructed in 1982. Concrete construction: stays cool longer and blocks noise.
- Fully furnished including TV, 2 a/c units, refrigerator/freezer, queen size bedroom set with memory foam mattress, tub bath, washer/dryer, dishwasher, sink w/garbage disposal, microwave
- Secured entry and elevator
- Assigned parking in secured underground parking lot
- Excellent condo association and unit neighbors who are friendly and quiet
- Water, sewer, garbage, cable TV service, and taxes included in rent
- Next to Honolulu “Old” Stadium Park, Mo‘ili‘ili public library, and Waiola Shave Ice. Walking distrance to Longs Drug Store, Down to Earth, and numerous wonderful restaurants.
- 1.3 miles from University of Hawai‘i, Manoa, less than 2 miles from Waikiki Beach, less than 2 miles from freeway on ramps/off ramps, and within 10 minutes walking distance of major bus routes.
- $1600/month w/$1000 security deposit for well-qualified applicants
- 1 year lease agreements only.
- No smoking.
- Pet Policy: Conditional: 1 cat and or 1 small dog (less than 30lbs), $250 pet fee
Showings typically on Wednesday evenings and Saturday mid-morning. Please contact us if you have questions or are interested in scheduling a showing.